Join the movement!!!
If you have an entrepreneurial drive, a passion for making a difference, and enjoy the freedom of independence…Bridge Philanthropic Consulting is the place for you!
BPC is a catalyst for purposeful change in the philanthropic industry. Our business practices demonstrate an unwavering respect for clients, team members and the communities we serve.
When you join BPC as a practice leader or consultant you will be a part of an empowered, enriched and encouraged team which celebrates individual and team achievements. The opportunity is truly entrepreneurial yet, structured so practice leaders join a team of other incredibly talented professionals dedicated to social impact and changing lives through our expertise. We have fun, Although it is commonly known as “philanthropy”– we call it doing the right thing.
If the following characteristics resonate with you–BPC could be the place for you and your future:
- Entrepreneurial passion
- Ability to increase your earning potential
- Desire to control your own schedule and work environment
- Create and own your joy and happiness
- Thought Leader
- Work life balance is important
- Respect for Clients
- Training & professional Development opportunities
- Embrace Team collaboration as a formula for success
- Respect for Team Members
- Excited by a culture of celebrating individual and team achievements
- Understand Philanthropy as the right thing to do
- Catalyst for Purposeful Change
If you are an entrepreneur and interested in building your own practice under the BPC brand, you will have the opportunity to build your practice at the level you feel most comfortable as an independent contractor to BPC. Because this is not a direct employment opportunity, it allows you the freedom to be entrepreneurial and be part of a team at the same time.
Immediate consulting opportunities for building your practice:
- Executive Consultant
- Managing Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Specialized Consultant
- Associate Consultant
As a consultant, we offer a very competitive consulting package as follows:
BPC will provide you with a respected brand and back office administrative support:
- Business cards
- Brochures and other collaterals
- Proposal templates
- Consulting templates
- Competitive pricing data
- Business development reporting and tracking
- Research tools and services
- State registrations
- Branding and Marketing
- Technology support
- Prospect and business referrals
- Accounting, Billing and Budget Management
- Legal review of all contracts
BPC Consultant (Project Work only)
The leadership of BPC will be actively seeking client acquisitions and working with our independent consultants to fulfill our mission in delivering excellent philanthropic services.
- Respect for clients, team members and communities we serve
- Opportunity to join a team of incredibly talented professionals
- Distinct branding
- Training and development
- You can be your own boss and in charge of your success
- Superior products and services
- Social impact and changing lives
- All the right tools
- Celebration of individual and team achievement
- Encouraging, empowering and enriching environment
We are very excited about the future of BPC’s innovative approaches to how we bridge philanthropy to communities globally. If you are interested in learning more about how to join our team, please complete this form or submit your CV to us at CONSULT@BPC.FUND.