For today’s non-profit organizations to evolve into truly 21st century cultural leaders, an understanding and broadening of audiences is vital. By teaming with BPC’s Earned Income/New Audiences Practice, organizations and companies will be able to reach more people in more places, increasing visibility, community impact, and revenue.
Each client will work with BPC’s exemplary team led by one of the field’s leading experts, Donna Williams, who served for 23 years as the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Chief Audience Development Officer. Donna is now BPC’s Senior Vice President leading the firm’s Earned Income/New Audiences Practice.
Starting with a thorough current-audience assessment, BPC will create an individualized strategic plan that addresses categorized audience expansion which may include ethnic/cultural/multicultural engagement, multi-generational involvement, and armed services veterans’ inclusion. A plan for increased audience cultivation and stewardship can also be created in conjunction with a larger development program plan, focused on growing your organization’s earned revenue and donor base.
Contact BPC to schedule conversation about how we can facilitate growth for your organization.
- Annual Giving Campaign/ Planning and Implementation Strategies
- Board Audits/Training/Orientation and Retreat
- Capacity Building and Support Management
- Capital Campaign Planning Study
- Capital Campaign Management
- Case for Support
- Communications Plans/Issue Sensing
- Development Audits
- Executive Coaching and Professional Development
- Faith Based Fundraising
- Grant Writing
- Interim Development Staffing
- Philanthropic Counseling
- Prospect Planning and Analysis
- Program Planning/Development
- Social Media and Digital Fundraising
- Special Events Planning and Management
- Strategic Planning
- Targeted Community Based Program Implementation
BPC is certified by NYC Small Business Service MBE Certified Business